Language

Language should not be barrier to learn anything

This domain name, Website, and or mobile application, ‘SkillSikho.com’ is owned by Resolutery Education Technology Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act, 2013 bearing CIN U74999MH2017PTC292246 and having its registered office at 4/ 903, Balaji Garden, New Ayre Road,Dombivli, 421201, Maharashtra, India.

SkillSikho.com is online learning marketplace where, people learn and teach in local Indian lanaguges.

The Indian education & training system, is dominated by English language. In our country of more than 125 Crore population, only 10% can understand English. And thus, remaining 90% of the population is not benefited by the English education system. In fact, even those who have studied in English medium, use local vernacular medium to learn and understand various skills. The online learning system, which is growing fast now, is also using focusing on English education. Because of this language barrier, many enthusiasts from tier II, III cities are unable to acquire various skillsets. This has resulted in a huge gap which is increasing day by day. SkillSikho.com  aims to make these career or practical life oriented skills available in local Indian languages.